Friday, February 24, 2006

Some Guys Have All The Luck

Winter Palace (Hermitage) - St Petersburg

My son - the other one - was participating in a breakdancing battle when he was spotted by a choreographer who was looking for a BBoy to be part of her dancing troup. He's now a member of the troup and they are putting the final touch to a show that will be presented on stage next month, in March.

Last week, as I was talking about preparations for our trip to Vietnam this summer, he casually mentionned: «Oh, when will we be back? Cause I have to go to Colombia in September». Turns out the troup has been invited to perform in Colombia.

Then a few days ago, he said:
- «Something, something, when I get back from Portugal...»
- «What Portugal? I thought you were going to Colombia!?»
- «Oh, didn't I tell you? We're also touring in Portugal»
- «Noooo, you didn't tell meeee! Where else are you supposed to go?»
- «No, that's it.»

And today, during lunch hour, he called me from rehearsal to tell me that there were two Russian programmers who came to watch the show, so there may be a chance that they would also go to St. Petersburg! Saint Friggin' Petersburg!!!!!

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
Some guys do nothing but complain.

No comments: