Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fashion Review


I bought some T-shirt designed by the genius KCA. Here's what one of them looks like.

Review: The T-shirt is supposed to be a Large size, but it's actually a medium. I like my T-shirt roomy, so it's a bit annoying, but at least it didn't shrink after being washed. Other than that, it's OK I guess. The price is OK, about 20 bucks, but the shipping fee was 12-13$, which is outrageous!!! So if you buy (and I recommend you do), buy lots of them or pool with your friends. You can order them here: http://www.zazzle.com/khongcoai

Verdict: 4 stars out of 5.





I bought these new Concord shoes in Chinatown for 80$. I cannot resist red shoes, so I had no choice.

Review
: They're shiny and very comfortable and I get compliments from everyone when I wear them, so what's not to like? I bought the last pair, so no point in giving the address.

Verdict: 5 stars out of 5

4 comments:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, cosplay, Japanese foods).
Please add this site to your blog roll.
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

Buddhist with an attitude said...

Hello bunbungirl, I went to your blog, but unfortunately, it was written in Japanese characters which appears as gibberish on my screen, so I'm afraid I cannot add you to my blog roll.
Thank you for your comment.

kca said...

Bisous, bisous ma grosse puce. Tu arriverais a me faire rougir.

Unfortunately, j' ai commander les tees, mais ils n' on tpas voulu me livrer au VN. :(

Bon pour 13$ pour le canada??? Mais les mecs ont franchement abuser. Le pire est que c' est le meme tarif pour le VN. Il y a comme un probleme.

Sinon le logo est trop grand. Tu trouves pas?

Ah au fait tu m' as rapporter 12$, je vais mettre ca de cote pour notre prochain poulet :O)

Bises.

PS: c' est pour quoi faire les chaussures? Tu t' es inscrite dans un cirque?

Buddhist with an attitude said...

Les chaussures, c'est pour aller danser, nigaud!