Friday, March 03, 2006

Another funny incident at the office



Or, to quote my boss: «When will you stop embarrassing me?»

I have a problem: I need a huge breakfast every morning. The one I eat at home before going to work is not enough. So about an hour after I arrive at the office, I always make myself another cup of coffee and heat up a croissant or two, which I devour sitting in front of the monitor.

Okay, so I have another problem: I am a slob. But a thoughtful and responsible slob. I always try to avoid dropping crumbs and other food items on my keyboard, so I tend to eat leaning back, so that the crumbs drop on my clothes instead.

This morning, after I finished eating, I did what I always do in such circumstances: I stood up with a chestful/lapful of crumbs, waddled towards the trashcan and did the Duckman Dance in order to shake the crumbs into the trashcan. It goes like this:

You thrust your pelvis! HUH!
You thrust your pelvis! HUH!
You thrust your pelvis! HUH!
You thrust your pelvis! HUH!
See: http://typ.ytmnd.com/ and http://history.cookiethievery.com/062804/

And when I turned around to get back to my seat, of course the Boss was there with one of the secretaries, standing at the door, both looking stunned.

No comments: