Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Wish I Were Married To A Cook


About every other day, I go to bed in tears because the same thought hit me again and again: why ain't I married to a cook? If I were, I would never have to think about food all the time: what to buy at the grocery store, what to prepare, how to plan my lunchbox, etc.. There will always be something edible in the fridge and all I need to worry about is buying some croissants for breakfast.

If you are in the same situation and you like Vietnamese food, but unlike me, you enjoy cooking, there might be some relief. I found a sensational website called The Wandering Chopsticks and one of her posts is: 100 Vietnamese Food To Try, with recipes for al items on the list!!!11!!

http://wanderingchopsticks.blogspot.com/2008/09/vietnamese-100-foods-to-try.html.


So go cook!! Now!!!

Update: I was mistaken. She did not provide recipes for all items, just for some. The rest are links to places where you can find them (in the US!) Scrogneugneu!!!!!@#$!?%$!!

No comments: