Saturday, September 06, 2008

Those $%?*&!!!! Squirrels!!!!!


Frigging bastard!!!

Here's how I usually spend my weekend: my dog wakes me up at 6:30, I get up and go open the kitchen door for her, the dog goes outside and does her morning business, I go back to bed for another 2-3 hours, leaving the door open for the dog to go in and out as she wishes. Then I get up for real, have a leisurely breakfast, before running my errands and doing my chores.

So, same routine this morning, but when I got up the second time and went in the kitchen to prepare my coffee and croissants, this is what I found on the kitchen counter:




Some frigging squirrel came inside the kitchen, climbed on the countertop and ripped open my bag of croissants and stole one. I saved two croissants for my weekend consumption and now I only have one left!!!! And he probably licked that last one too!!!

GGGGRRRR!!!! #@%?@&**@$!!!!!!



Beside putting this carpet at the entrance of the kitchen and firing the dog, what else could I do???

No comments: