Friday, March 27, 2009

Better Late Than Never, Part II

I will fix your computer with my hammer

This morning, someone from IT came to my office:
- Good news, he said. You've been complaining about your computer being slow. Well, I'm here to fix it. Right now, you have 512 Mg of memory, I'm gonna add another 2 Gg.
- I've been complaining for more than a year now. And I'm retiring in 2 days.
- Well, for two days, you'll have lightning speed.





Let me guess. On the 3oth of March, they will come to replace my squeeking chair with a new massage chair and on the 31st, they will announce that from now on, the cafetaria menu will always feature Pho and Pad Thai.

3 comments:

khoi said...

2 jours avant le départ. C'est pas possible, ça doit être un poisson d'avril! :-D

kca said...

Eh bin, tu devais franchement pas faire l' unanimite :)

Buddhist with an attitude said...

Je ne sais pas si tu peux le voir, KCA, mais j'ai "1 follower" (sans doute quelqu'un qui a appuyé sur le mauvais bouton). Peux-tu en dire autant?